Types of Disputes
I handle all types of real estate disputes, including:
- Sellers: Contractual matters and buyer’s non-performance of contract/contingencies.
- Buyers: Contractual matters, property defects before, during and after sale.
- Deposit Disputes (probably the number one issue of dispute).
- Landlord and tenants: Issues with leases, late rent, damage, parking and deposits.
- Homeowners’ disputes with Realtors: Contract matters involving dissatisfaction with services.
- Any business owner dispute including the sale of a business or customer problem.
- Escrow companies: problems with escrow transactions.
- Property management companies: disputes involving management issues.
- Contractors, roofers, home inspectors, termite companies; licensed and unlicensed.
- Painters, handymen, floor installers, tile workers, landscapers; licensed and unlicensed.
- Neighbors: disputes involving parking, trees, noise, damage, driveways, walls.
- Homeowner’s Associations: unauthorized improvement, damage to common areas, issues regarding money and late dues, reserves, subleasing, etc.
- Consumer issues: disputes involving purchase of products or services.
- Friends and family: general matters requiring a neutral third party.